How You Can Pay for Long Term Care Without Going Broke
KENTUCKY NURSING HOME COSTS
AVERAGE $73,000 PER YEAR!
Attend this FREE WORKSHOP Before you need Long-Term Care, and learn about:
- QUALIFYING FOR MEDICAID: How you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- IMMEDIATE NEED VS. MEDICAID PRE-PLANNING: The differences and how you can protect more of your assets.
- THE 5-YEAR LOOK BACK: How it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- PRESERVING YOUR MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY: The activities that you must avoid to not disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits
- VETERAN’S BENEFITS: What benefits may Veterans have earned to help with long term care costs.
- TRADITIONAL ESTATE PLANS: Why they won’t help with nursing home costs and the type of plan that will.
- INCAPACITY: What planning is need to avoid a potentially humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
Even though you’ve worked hard your entire life, purchased a family home, and saved up enough for your retirement, and to pass something on to your loved ones—you and your family may end up with nothing. When you attend one of our free workshops, you’ll discover how you can qualify for Medicaid benefits, preserve your nest egg, and keep your family home.